SafeNet eToken 5100 - Security and Two Factor Authentication
SafeNet eToken 5100 offers strong authentication and guaranteed non-repudiation for sensitive applications such as eBanking, stock trading, eCommerce and financial transactions.
SafeNet eToken 5100 secure, on-board RSA 2048-bit key operations enable seamless integration into Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) architectures. eToken 5100 can generate and store users’ personal credentials, such as private keys, passwords and digital certificates, inside the protected environment of the smartcard chip itself. Users’ private keys never leave the token.
- Public Key (PKI) technology supportOn-board 2048-bit key generation.
- On-board RSA 2048-bit authentication & digital signing
- Highly secure,logical & physical smartcard level security, ITSEC LE4 Certified.
- Standard Crypto API and PKCS#11 connectivity.
- Secure storage and robust file system.
- Hardened tamper-evident and water-resistant shell.
- Multiple color options, security coding and third party branding.
- Robust Plug-and-Play connectivity to mainstream PKI and security clients.
- Standard USB interface.
- Non-repudiation using advanced PKI digital signing technology: data is signed on the smartcard chip inside the eToken, away from the hostile PC environment.
- On-board PKI generation: private keys are never exposed outside the eToken.
- No need for special development or integration work: eToken Enterprise supports standard security interfaces and a wide range of security clients.
- Flexible development tools for seamless integration with third party applications.
- Portable USB design: no special reader needed.
- Two-factor authentication: requires the eToken itself, together with the eToken password.
- Secure storage of users’ credentials, keys and sensitive information.
- Private labeling and color options for brand enhancement.
Enabled Security Services and Applications
- Online financial services: authentication and transaction signing for eBanking and stock trading applications.
- Extranet/Intranet access.
- Online government services: citizens’ information, vehicle registration, tax returns and healthcare.
- eCommerce B2B & B2C services: authentication and transaction signing for eCommerce applications.
- VPN solutions: two-factor authentication.
- Remote Access Server (RAS) authentication.
- Secured network logon.
- Secured email communications; encryption & signing.
- PC Security: boot protection & file encryption.
|PKI and CA : ||- Baltimore|
- Entrust, Microsoft
- Keon and Others
|eBusiness Security Clients ||-Web Browser SSL v3 interoperability: Microsoft Internet Explorer public key authentication. |
- Netscape Navigator public key authentication and signing.
- WAC authentication.
- Support for various Solution Partners' communication & encryption applications.
|eMail Clients ||Microsoft Outlook/Outlook Express & Internet Explorer, Netscape Messenger, Lotus Notes, Mozilla.|